Sunday, December 30, 2012

Cluck Cluck Saves the Day!

Thanks, Mary Ann, for sending me the link to this story.
 http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/30/wisconsin-couple-says-pet-chicken-saved-them-from-fire/

Cluck Cluck is this family's pet chicken and it saved them from a house fire. Yeah for Cluck Cluck!

Here are two thoughts that went through my head after reading the article;
1. I hope no one mispronounces that chicken's name.
2. Very creative to have your chicken sleep in the basement in cold weather. I mentioned this to my hubby. He did not like the idea too much.

No news here regarding our Girls. Why, you ask? Because they won't do anything in the snow. They won't go outside when there is snow on the ground. They won't lay eggs because we aren't providing them artificial light. They're just staying cooped up in the hen house, by choice. Maybe tomorrow I'll try and trick them into going outside.

The Chicken Tenders


No comments:

Post a Comment